- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- 10.5 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Griddle. The Lodge Cast Iron Griddle delivers heavy-duty performance, with lower side walls and a wider cooking surface. Great for the stove top, campfire or oven.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.Volume:0.15
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
- ENJOY Supporting the American Economy Today!
Details: Product Description The Lodge Cast Iron 10.5-inch Griddle is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with all your favorite foods. This griddle is essential for big breakfasts, tortillas, quesadillas, roasted vegetables and grilled sandwiches. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stove top, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. This American Made product is something that you can pass down from generation to generation.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 10.9 x 2.0 inches