- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- 17 INCH CAST IRON SKILLET. This seasoned cast iron skillet is ready to use and extremely versatile with a diameter of 17 inches and a 2-inch depth. With ample cooking surface and an ergonomic 2 handle design, it is perfect for the campfire, the oven, and the tabletop
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. This dynamic 2-loop handle skillet can be used for slow weekend mornings with bacon and eggs or summertime BBQ’s with roasted veggies
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
- ENJOY Supporting the American Economy Today!
Package Dimensions: 17.3 x 17.2 x 2.9 inches