Color: Red Silicone
- Made in the USA
- Skillet seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- The right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire; Great on induction cook tops
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Silicone Hot Handle Holder protects hands from heat up to 450° F.Hand wash
- Enjoy Supporting the American Economy Today!
Details: The Lodge Cast Iron 12-inch Skillet and Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stove top, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century.
Package Dimensions: 18.7 x 12.6 x 2.2 inches