- CLICK on our Affiliate link to explore more weights
- 12 OZ and 16 OZ
- MADE IN THE USA – Our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE – The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- RIP CLAW VERSATILITY – Use for pulling nails, prying boards, demolition work, splitting wood and more
- BUILT FOR THE PRO –Framers, roofers, carpenters, contractors, tradesman & serious DIYers
- PATENTED SHOCK REDUCTION GRIP – Comfortable, durable & reduces impact vibration by 70%
ENJOY Supporting the American Economy Today!
Details: Product Description Estwing's Rip Claw Solid Steel Hammer provide unsurpassed balance and temper. The head and handle are fully polished and forged in one piece. Our exclusive Shock Reduction Grip is molded on and offers the utmost in both comfort and durability, while reducing vibrations caused by impact. This nylon-vinyl shock reduction grip rip hammer is perfect for driving and removing nails. Fully polished forged one-piece solid steel construction eliminates loose heads while the nylon vinyl deep cushion grips bonded to steel handle for comfort and durability. Since 1923, the Estwing family and its employees have taken pride in designing and manufacturing the world's most durable, comfortable and attractive striking and struck tools. All claw hammers, axes, specialty tools and pry bars are manufactured to the highest possible standards and offer a true value to both tradesmen and craftsmen alike.
Package Dimensions: 13.3 x 6.2 x 1.5 inches