- CLICK our Affiliate link to explore 2 and 3 pound Sledges
- Made in the USA
- STRIKE Drilling/Crack Hammer
- FORGED STEEL HEAD – Maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work
- BALANCE AND TEMPER – The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- HEAVY HITTING HAMMER – Perfectly balanced to deliver powerful blows with an easy swing
- FIBERGLASS HANDLE – Lightweight, durable handle offers a comfortable controlled swing with a ribbed grip to prevent slips
- VERSATILITY ON THE JOB – Use with chisels, punches, star drills, hardened nails & more
ENJOY Supporting the American Economy Today!
Details: Product Description The Sure Strike drilling hammer from Estwing, has a forged steel blue painted head which is hardened and tempered. Both faces are fully polished. Designed for striking cold chisels, brick chisels, punches, star drills, spikes and hardened nails. Both faces are beveled. This drilling hammer has an 11 in. jacketed and textured yellow fiberglass handle which allows for heavier blows in an environment where there is limited swing. A strong reliable tool you can count on. Protect your eyes from flying particles and dust. Always wear safety goggles. Bystanders shall also wear safety goggles. From the Manufacturer The Sure Strike line of fiberglass tools from Estwing has forged steel heads with fiberglass handles for strong reliable tools you can count on.
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 4.5 x 1.6 inches