- CLICK our Affiliate link to explore more sizes
- 12 oz And 18 Oz
- MADE IN THE USA. Our American made tools are proudly crafted Rockford, IL
- 18 OZ
- FEATURES DEADHEAD TECHNOLOGY – Reduces bounce and enhances control
- PROTECT YOUR SURFACES – Premium rubber head helps to eliminate damage to your striking surface
- MULTI-USE MALLET – Use for sheet metal forming, upholstery work, tile setting, laminate flooring installs & more
- GENUINE HICKORY HANDLE – Designed to fit the grip of the user’s hand ensuring comfort & control
ENJOY Supporting the American Economy Today!
Details: Estwing's 18 oz. Deadhead Rubber Mallet comes with a hickory (Carya) handle to create an all-around, premium quality tool. The hickory handle is extremely durable and shock resistant, while the non-marring rubber head offers sturdy control, accurate strikes and great results. This rubber mallet is also bounce resistant and features a 2.5 in. face diameter with a head length of 4-1/2 in., the perfect tool for safely smoothing while protecting your finishing surfaces.
Package Dimensions: 14.8 x 5.0 x 2.6 inches