Brand: Buck Knives
- CLICK our Affiliate link to explore 2 variations!
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE - 6" Clip Point 420HC steel blade has excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance for lasting durability. The clip blade is good for piercing, detail work, and cutting in tight places
- COMFORTABLE GRIP & BALANCE - Traditional black phenolic handle has palm swells for a comfortable grip. The aluminum pommel/guard provide the perfect combination of beauty and balance. Overall length 10-1/2", Weighs 7.5 oz.
- AN AMERICAN ICON - Classic phenolic handle and aluminum pommel/guard provide a perfect combination of beauty and balance. One of Buck's top selling knives, the 119 Special is one that's handed down from generation to generation
- CONVENIENT CARRY- Includes a genuine high quality protective leather sheath with snap fastener. The integrated belt loop allows you to carry the knife securely and safely on your belt
- Enjoy Supporting the American Economy!
Details: The Buck Special hunting knife has been a top seller going back some 47 years. The fixed-blade knife has a 6-inch stainless-steel clip blade for detail work, such as piercing and cutting in tight places. The knife's phenolic handle and polished aluminum butt, meanwhile, are comfortable in the hand, giving you added control when outdoors. Finally, the Special comes with a fitted black leather sheath for convenient storage and transport. Originally built by hand by Hoyt and Al Buck in their two-man shop, the Special carries the company's 4-Ever unconditional lifetime warranty.
- Blade length: 6 inches
- Blade material: Satin-finish 420HC stainless steel
- Carrying system: Black leather sheath
- Fixed blade: Yes
- Handle material: Phenolic
- Weight: 7.5 ounces
- Warranty: Lifetime