Brand: SK Hand Tool
- MADE IN THE USA: All SK tools are premium quality, precision crafted and made in the USA with American steel. The limited lifetime warranty backs our high-performance tools built, to last a lifetime
- 14 PIECE WRENCH SET INCLUDES: SuperKrome 6 Point Long Pattern Metric Combination Wrenches - 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 15/16" packed in a wrench rack
- SUREGRIP DESIGN: This set includes SK's SureGrip wrenching design on wrench box ends, which drives the side of the hex of the fastener, not the corner, to increase torque and avoid edge breakage, especially on rusted or damaged fasteners
- DURABLE SUPERKROME FINISH: High polish SuperKrome plating results in a showroom finish, providing long life and maximum corrosion resistance for your 6-Point Combination Chrome Wrenches
- WRENCH RACK INCLUDED: This 14-piece wrench set is packaged in a locking wrench rack, which holds the wrenches in place using a unique friction-fit design for safe, secure storage
ENJOY Supporting the American Economy Today!
Details: Product Description SK Professional Tools wrenches are designed with a thicker shank and rounded edges for improved gripping and comfort. Features SK’s SuperKrome Finish for long-lasting durability. SureGrip drive design drives the side of the fastener, not the corner, to provide increased strength and avoid rounding of rusted or damaged fasteners. SuperKrome Plating delivers the toughest finish with high polish plating which results in showroom finish providing long life and maximum corrosion resistance. This set of chrome wrenches is proudly made in the USA. SuperKrome finish which protects the tools from the harsh working environments found in today's workplace, while providing long life and maximum corrosion resistance. The SureGrip wrenching design on wrench box ends drives the side of the hex of the fastener, not the corner, to increase torque and avoid edge breakage, especially on rusted or damaged fasteners. Box ends are also countersunk to help lead the wrench over fastener heads. The open end is angled 15 degrees for greater access. The box end design features a 15 degrees offset head, which provides useful clearance and a smooth arc radius design for improved strength and durability. Handle edges are rounded for improved gripping and increased user comfort.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 7.0 x 1.7 inches