Brand: Eklind Tool
- MADE IN AMERICA- High quality, Industrial Grade Professional Tools made in the U.S.A.
- COMPLETE SAE / METRIC COMBINATION SET contains all common, popular INCH and MM Sizes. INCH Sizes:.050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8 , 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4 , 5/16, & 3/8 and MM sizes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10
- EKLIND hex keys (allen wrenches) are used to drive internal hexagon socket (allen head) fasteners
- OPTIMUM STRENGTH- These EKLIND tools are made with EKLIND Alloy Steel that is heat treated, quenched and tempered for optimum strength, torque and ductility for safety and coated with a rust resistant finish
- SUPERIOR RUST RESISTANCE- EKLIND Bright Finish provides a clean and dry, enhanced rust resistant finish
- FAST AND EFFICIENT- The EKLIND Ball-Hex keys work at up to a 30 degree angle for access to hard to reach socket-headed fasteners
- IDENTIFY YOUR TOOLS- Tools are color coded in red for inch sizes and blue for metric sizes so you can reach for the correct tool quickly
- KEEP YOUR KEYS ORGANIZED- A plastic holder firmly holds each key in a sized-marked hole so you always have the size you need at-hand
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL APPLICABLE STANDARDS- EKLIND tools meet or go beyond the standard regulations set forth in ANSI, ASME, RoHS, REACH, CA Prop 65 and Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Legislation.
ENJOY Supporting the American Economy Today!
Details: EKLIND TOOL COMPANY is America's leading manufacturer of high quality, industrial grade hex keys, made with pride in the U.S.A. since 1950. The EKLIND 17322 Bright Ball-Hex L-Key allen wrench Combo- Extra Long Inch / MM (2 sets 22pc) meets the most stringent requirements of professional mechanics, tradespeople, do-it-yourselfers and hobbyists.
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 6.9 x 0.8 inches