- MADE IN THE USA Proudly made in Chicago using 100% ferritic stainless steel; Multi-century warranty
- SOLID 1/8-INCH STAINLESS STEEL: Made from highly conductive non-nickel ferritic stainless steel; Holds heat and resists warping better than nickel stainless steel; Cooks like iron but cleans like stainless steel
- PATENTED DESIGN: Patented one-piece and rivet-free construction for improved hygiene and multi-generation heirloom durability; No food traps around rivets, no wobbly handles!
- HIGH THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY: Efficient and even heating on/in any heat source – induction to electric; Great on gas stovetops, BBQs, fire pits and any oven except microwaves!
- HIGH WALLS: Higher walls that most other skillets for better saute action. Perfect for boiling any liquids, slow cooking, acidic sauces, frying, grilling and more
- ENJOY Supporting the American Economy Today!
Details: Our SOLIDTEKNICS Nöni 'workhorse' sauté pan is crafted from solid 100% non-nickel ferritic stainless steel using our patented process.
Ferritic stainless steel is much more heat conductive than common nickel austenitic stainless steel cookware. This allows Nöni sauté pans to heat quickly and food to cook evenly and consistently EVERY time, much like wrought or cast iron skillets.
We're so confident in the quality of our skillets that we guarantee every pan with a multi-century warranty. Enjoy a lifetime of cooking with your healthy, sustainable, multi-century Nöni sauté pan...then hand it down for many generations to come. Each pan is engraved with the month and year of manufacture for heirloom collectability.
Package Dimensions: 23.8 x 16.0 x 4.5 inches