Color: Straight Claw
- CLICK on our Affiliate link to explore more Sizes
- 12 OZ - 16 OZ - 20 OZ
- MADE IN THE USA – Our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel
- 20 oz Straight Rip Claw with Smooth Face and Genuine Leather Grip
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE – The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- RIP CLAW VERSITILITY – Use for pulling nails, prying boards, demolition work, splitting wood and more
- BUILT FOR THE PRO –Framers, finishers, roofers, carpenters, contractors & serious DIYers
- GENUINE LEATHER GRIP – Hand sanded and lacquered for a durable yet comfortable finish
ENJOY Supporting the American Economy Today!
Details: Product Description This 20 oz. rip hammer is forged in 1-piece and has our exclusive beautiful laminated leather grip. Which has been the traditional hammer of carpenters world wide. This hammer is fully polished and has unsurpassed balance and temper. Made in the USA. From the Manufacturer Estwing's Solid Steel Rip Hammers provide unsurpassed balance and temper. The head and handle are forged in one piece.
Package Dimensions: 14.8 x 6.0 x 2.4 inches