Brand: Chapman MFG
Color: Safety Yellow
- CLICK our Affiliate link to explore up to 6 different Sets.
- Versatile and durable compact screwdriver set with midget ratchet, screwdriver handle and extension, and 24 interchangeable screwdriver bits providing more versatility than hex keys and offering 125 plus tool combinations - hand assembled and inspected - Jay Leno is a fan
- Quality USA made and assembled from USA sourced materials, precision milled from USA steel, ¼ inch hex drive, non magnetic, ball detent holds bit in place, heat treated with black oxide rust inhibitor finish
- 7331 has 11 Standard Allen Hex Bits, 7 metric allen hex bits and 3 straight sided slotted bits of different thicknesses and widths, designed to break before damaging screw, cam-out and screw damage reduced, slotted screws are hollow ground not tapered and contact to the full sides and depth of slotted screw
- Unsurpassed versatility - all tools and bits are totally interchangeable ¼ inch drive, 1 extension that is 3 ⅝ inches, can use extension independently, spinner is great for tight spaces and delicate screws
- Famous midget ratchet, 4.75 inch long stainless steel, 200 inch. Lbs of torque rated, 20 tooth gear and 18 degree working arc
ENJOY Supporting the American Economy Today!
Details: This state of the art Chapman Screwdriver Set sets the gold standard for durability, versatility and reliability. This little toolset is worth its weight in gold. All the tools in this kit are interchangeable. This tool kit offers 125 or more tool combinations. This upgraded version includes:
- 1 - Chapman midget ratchet, 1- 3 ⅝" extension, and 1 screwdriver handle
- #1 and #2 Phillips Bits
- ¼" drive socket adapter
- SAE Allen Hex Bits - 050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", ⅛", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", ¼"
- Hollow ground straight sided slotted bits - (blade width is indicated by size) 3/16", 7/32",¼"
- Metric Allen hex bits - 1.5MM, 2.0MM, 3.0MM, 4.0MM, 5.0MM, 6.0MM
Chapman slotted screwdrivers are heat treated and engineered to specific hardness and before the screw strips they are designed to break when over torqued. They are available in 12 thicknesses and widths to match full thicknesses and widths of screw slot. Chapman hollow ground straight sided screwdrivers put pressure on both sides of the screw and fit the entire slot of the screw. Other wedge shaped screwdrivers do not touch screw slot sides this leads to striped screws and cam out. Other screwdrivers are not available in correct thicknesses and widths and can be narrower than the screw slot.
This well thought out tool set can be used for industrial maintenance, disassembly of firearms as well as home repairs. Bits are made from tool grade steel sourced in the USA. They are heat treated and black oxide coated. Bits have a ball detent and a knurled end. No magnets are used in the manufacturing process which make these tools a safe choice for today's modern electronics.
These tools will not disappoint you. They are made, inspected and hand assembled in Durham, CT from USA made materials. Not only is this set high quality but it is useful and well organized.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 5.0 x 2.0 inches