Brand: Buck Knives
- Made in the USA
- TRIPLE BLADES- The Cadet features Three Blades: 2-1/2" Clip, 1-3/4" Sheepsfoot and 1-11/16" Spey. 420HC Steel delivers Excellent Strength, Edge Retention, and Corrosion Resistance. 3-1/4" Closed Length, 1.9 oz.
- VERSATILE - The clip point blade is used for detail work and cutting in tight places. The spey blade is perfect for skinning or sweeping knife strokes, and the sheepsfoot blade is suitable for making clean cuts, especially on a flat surface
- HANDSOME HANDLE - Rosewood Handle with Brass Bolsters provide a knife that is as handy as it is handsome!
- TRADITIONAL, CONVENIENT and MULTI-PURPOSE - The Cadet is one of Buck's popular multi-blade folding knives. It's a smart choice for every day carry and versatile enough to accomplish multiple tasks
- FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products.
- Enjoy Supporting the American Economy!