Brand: SK Hand Tool
- Made in the USA.
- SK uses US Steel.
- Heavy Duty Impact Units: durable metric utilities with maximum corrosion resistance. SuperKrome finish ensures long life. Power tools can work in harsh working environments
- SureGrip Hex Design Sockets: fractional units carry diamond knurled grip for sure handling. High strength hand tools feature SureGrip hex design to drive the side of the fastener, not the corner. Sockets construction avoids edge breakage
- Socket Set Assembly: 47 pieces of standard and deep sockets. Socket case includes 7-1/2-inch pro-ratchet, 2 extensions, 25 standard sockets, and 19 deep sockets and blow molded case
- Standard Deep Socket Set Measurements: tool kit is assembled with 7-1/2-inch pro ratchet having 3 and 6 inch extensions carrying 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, and 7/8 inch standard sockets. Socket case has deep sockets of 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16 , and 7/8 inch size. Standard sockets measure 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 and 19 mm. Deep sockets possess a size of 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 and 19 mm
- Portable Tool Kit: sockets come with a molded plastic tray for easy grip measuring 9.6 x 13.5 x 2.2 inches. Impact unit case is easy to carry. The compact sized standard deep socket set weighs 8.5 pounds
ENJOY Supporting the American Economy Today!
Details: With its durable SuperKrome finish, the SK Hand Tools 47-Piece 3/8-Inch Drive 6-Point Fractional/Metric Socket Set stands up to harsh working environments. The high polish finish ensures long life and maximum corrosion resistance. All sockets feature the SureGrip hex design, which drives the side of the fastener, not the corner, to avoid edge breakage. The 7-1/2-inch ratchet has a diamond knurled grip for sure handling. Made in the U.S.A. and packaged in a molded plastic case, this set comes with a lifetime warranty. From the Manufacturer 47 piece set is made in the U.S.A., featuring SK's high polish SuperKrome finish, which protects the tools from the harsh working environments found in today's workplace. All sockets feature SK's patented SureGrip hex design, which drives the side of the fastener, not the corner, to avoid edge breakage which can occur on rusted or damaged fasteners when a traditional straight cornered hex tool is used.
Package Dimensions: 13.6 x 9.5 x 2.2 inches