- Made In The USA
- Forged from special Protanium steel for extra-high torque, these L Wrenches feature handy Ball driver ends
- Coated in exclusive BriteGuard (inch) and Gold Guard (metric) finish
- Packaged in the patented Bond hex tool case that doubles as extension/ leverage handle
- Angle entry up to 25 Degrees on sizes .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8-Inch and 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm
- The original Balldriver L-Wrenches save time in hard to reach and blind locations.
Details: Product Description The purpose of a high quality tool is to provide a faster, easier, and less costly means of performing a task. Bondhus strives to provide not just “good” tools, but the strongest tools available anywhere. Customer satisfaction is what we strive for. From the Manufacturer This unique double pack offers a metric ball end L-Wrench set with GoldGuard finish and an inch ball end L-Wrench set with BriteGuard finish to easily distinguish the difference between inch and metric tools at a glance. Compact Balldriver L-Wrench sets are perfect where a variety of tool sizes are required. All sets are packaged in our patented Bondhex tool case. Wrenches slip easily into individually marked slots and twist to lock securely in place. Only available from Bondhus, Protanium steel means these are the strongest ballpoint L-Wrenches available.