- MADE IN THE USA. Proudly made in Chicago using 100% ferritic stainless steel; Multi-century warranty
- TWO-PIECE SET: Includes sauté pan and two-in-one skillet lid/crêpe pan; Sauté pan has higher walls than most other skillets for better sauté action; Skillet lid doubles as a standalone crêpe pan or flat, low-sided skillet
- SOLID 1/8-INCH STAINLESS STEEL: Made from highly conductive non-nickel ferritic stainless steel; Holds heat and resists warping better than nickel stainless steel; Cooks like iron but cleans like stainless steel
- PATENTED DESIGN: Patented one-piece and rivet-free construction for improved hygiene and multi-generation heirloom durability; No food traps around rivets, no wobbly handles!
- HIGH THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY: Efficient and even heating on/in any heat source – induction to electric; Great on gas stovetops, BBQs, fire pits and any oven except microwaves!
- ENJOY Supporting the American Economy Today!
SOLIDTEKNICS nöni 'workhorse' sauté pans and skillet lid/crêpe pans are crafted from solid 100% non-nickel ferritic stainless steel using our patented process. Each pan is made from a solid sheet of highly conductive steel, which won't warp in high-temperature environments and conducts more like iron than stainless steel. This one-piece design eliminates seams and rivets, giving our cookware additional strength and durability.
This two-piece set includes one sauté pan and one skillet lid/crêpe pan. Our sauté pan has higher edges than most, making it ideal for boiling any liquids, slow cooking, acidic sauces, frying, grilling and more. Pair your pan with the included skillet lid to keep heat in and prevent splatters. The lid also doubles as a standalone low-sided griddle for BBQs, baking, pizza ovens and everyday meals. Use as you would a regular skillet, griddle or baking sheet, excluding only liquids that need walls. Each pan is engraved with the month and year of manufacture for heirloom collectability.
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 16.0 x 5.0 inches